Monday 9 December 2013

The Scaremonger Post Indy Shopping Bag

 The Scaremonger Lifetime Shopping Bag!

Worried about soaring food costs after Independence?

Unsure how to get your precious foods home safely?

The Scaremonger Lifetime Shopping Bag is a sturdy reusable shopping bag
specially designed for use in the apocalyptic post independence shopping environment

Tough construction - will withstand turnip and potato abrasion easily
Strong "torytech" handles - super grip to prevent "beggar grabbing incidents
Smart special porridge and cabbage pockets keep these expensive luxuries safe
Practical* a built in calculator and converter lets you see how much prices have risen since independence
Fashionable available in a wide range of colours including grey, brown and off-cream
Personal your bag can be customised with a range of slogans such as;
"Don't blame me I voted No" and "Not a Daily Mail reader - honestly!"

We expect a big rush for these exclusive bags so order today!



*requires 12 hours exposure to sunlight to charge.








6 comments:

  1. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? site about shopping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can subscribe using the gadgets on the right hand side of the page. There is an email alert feature for new posts and links for RSS feeders

      Delete
  2. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”. http://www.primarkonlineshoppers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. Bookbags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Bookbags

    ReplyDelete